I help women who’ve spent a lifetime trying to diet and exercise their way into feeling good about themselves finally experience massive amounts of happiness, pleasure, and confidence–in the sexiest body they’ve ever had!
I’ve always been a seeker of freedom. I left small-town Texas at 17 to explore what else the world had to offer, landed in Silicon Valley, and for the longest time I felt my freest traveling the world, racing my mountain bike downhill, surfing, or ripping it up on the dance floor.
But in between my freest moments, I would get really stuck. I would find myself stuck in painful relationships with lovers, but mostly… I was stuck in a painful relationship with myself. I hated my body. I hated my thighs. I hated my breasts. I never could live up to the crazy standards I enforced upon myself.
My sexuality existed to please my man, and once I “got my man”, sex became a chore and often disgusting. (Not so) ironically, I later figured out the same disgust I felt for him and sex, were exactly how I felt about my body.
And like so many of us women do, I believed if I could just solve my body–lose weight, eat healthier, get fitter–everything else would fall into place.
It took all of my 20’s and early 30’s to figure out it will never work that way.
From this realization I closed shop in Silicon Valley, moved up to San Francisco, and spent a near a decade traveling from the US to Thailand to Costa Rica to Spain diving deep into the mind-body studies of yoga, meditation, eating psychology, healing trauma, and the power of tantra.
The results of continuously choosing to wake up to my own life have been nothing short of miraculous. I can truly say I’ve never felt this level of happiness and peace with my body. And I experience ecstatic orgasmic pleasure in my body… like….EVERY-DAY-ALL-THE-TIME… not to mention all of my relationships are becoming deeper, more meaningful, and more connected than I ever could’ve imagined. It’s crazy what happens when we choose to feel our feelings, to heal our sh*t, and to let love and pleasure permeate our bodies.
And you know the best part? You don’t have to wait an almost decade to experience it! You can have this now.
Now I’’m a Woman on a Mission.
Every woman deserves to realize her birthright of pure unadulterated blissed-out pleasure. Once this happens, holy shit… everything else just falls into place. You naturally choose healthier habits for your life….not because you have to… but because you truly want to.
Sweet love, if you’re struggling with your body, wishing it was different, skinnier, healthier, or sexier, there’s often a deep distortion and disconnect with your own relationship to yourself. And I’m sorry to say, there’s not a fitness regime, or diet on the planet that can help with that.
Your “excess weight” is the accumulation of your unresolved stuff. Instead of processing your wounds and hurts, you store them away on your belly and thighs and butt. And this is where they’re going to stay until you heal and love them away.
If you actually want lasting transformation with your body, you have to bravely go where few have gone: Heal your relationship with yourself. Heal your disconnections around sex and sexuality. Heal your most intimate relationships.
My work in transformation focuses on changing your body by using powerful tools that heal your relationship to yourself through your body. The fastest and most powerful tools that take you right to the core of transformation involve healing and integrating your own sexuality. There is no greater healing balm than integrating and delighting in your own sexuality.
This process ultimately changes the way you think and feel about yourself making the processes of loving your body, losing excess weight, experiencing peace and neutrality around food, and gaining vibrant health a foregone conclusion! (Caution: results also include epic mind blowing orgasms and deep cosmic connection with your partner…. Just sayin’…)
It’s the magic pill that makes it easy to choose nourishing foods and then put the fork down when you’ve had enough.
It’s the secret sauce that makes it effortless to choose the healthier habits…. over and over again… until POOF… That hot sexy body of yours seemingly pops out of nowhere!
I combine my extensive backgrounds and experience in yoga, eating psychology, integrated sexuality, and holistic nutrition to create life-long-soul-fulfilling changes for my clients.
- I’ve failed many relationships. The pain of these past heartbreaks has given me the life-long commitment and promise to do and learn whatever it takes to create deep, lasting, intimate, connection, and then serve others to experience it for themselves.
- I self-pleasure almost daily. It’s the most important part of my self-care regime and the deepest form of spiritual practice and connection to the Divine I’ve ever experienced.
- I’m a yogini and meditator, practicing almost daily.
- I sucked at sports growing up, but as soon as I moved near mountains and ocean, I became an avid rock climber, snowboarder, surfer, and even raced downhill mountain biking.
- I danced salsa at the semi-pro level starting at the ripe age of 29.
- I sold everything I owned and moved from San Francisco to Barcelona on a year-long visa with this plan: “I’ll figure out how to stay longer once I get there”. Famous last words.
- I’m a professional love, sex, and relationship coach, eating psychology coach, and 500-hour trained yoga teacher with an extensive background in fitness and nutrition. I use a mind-body-connected approach to create deep and lasting transformation for my clients.
- I created of The Body Reverence 8-Week Transformation, the ONLY body transformation system on the planet to integrate step-by-step movement + nutrition + eating psychology + pleasure + mindset training to create life-long lasting healthy habits, and body transformation.
- I grew my Silicon Valley fitness + nutrition company, to a multiple 6-figure company in only 2 short years, helping literally 1,000’s and 1,000’s women and men learn to love moving their bodies and improve their relationship with food. I loved helping in this way, but struggled watching so many clients have a little success, then end up right back where they started. I sold it knowing true and lasting transformation requires a deeper healing that will never come from an exercise or eating plan. Many more juicy details in my free masterclass.
I’m currently focused on 4 things:
- Spending time connecting with my family while in Dallas.
- The pure joy of working with my private coaching clients and watching their lives improve and change in ways they never thought possible.
- Ramping up the Body Reverence 8-Week Transformation going live January 2018.
- Curating the most epic and profound Live Retreat Experience for women to viscerally feel what it’s like to come home to their bodies.